When I was a kid, my family had to ration bananas because with me in the house the whole bunch would disappear in one day. As a picky kid, bananas were considered a “safe” food, and I would eat them by the dozen if I could!
Now that my kiddos have eating struggles of their own, bananas have become a staple in our home as well. They’re a safe food for A-Man and Baby M, and Mr. C loves them too. That’s why I was so excited to partner with Chiquita Bananas to share their Share Your Chiquita Smile Contest!
Smile Your Way To Disney World!
(This post was sponsored by Chiquita and Mom it Forward, but all opinions shared are 100% my own. Please see my full disclosure.)
Share Your Chiquita Smile Contest
The Share Your Chiquita Banana Smile Contest is happening right now through June 19th 2016, and you can vote for images through June 26th. Entering the contest is so simple. All you have to do is pick up a Chiquita Banana, pose with it using your best banana smile, post that picture, and share it to get votes!
Doesn’t Mr. C look adorable with his banana smile?
What You Can Win
Okay, we all know that this is the real part that we’re all interested in. Sharing a cute picture is great, and grandmas will definitely vote for your cutie, but what can you win!?
How does a trip to Disney World sound?
One lucky grand prize winner is will get a 5 day 4 night vacation to Walt Disney World Resort with up to five guests. This vacation includes airfare, resort accommodations, and tickets so that you can experience all four parks!
Seriously, they thought of everything!
Oh yeah, they also put together some fun Disney recipes and some fun coloring pages to help get your kiddos excited about the contest!
Disney World Did You Know Fun Facts
- Did you know there are over 1,000 Hidden Mickeys at Walt Disney World® Resort. Do you want to know where one of them is?
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train is not like regular roller coasters, each mine car in this coaster is mounted in a cradle-like pivot, which allows it to swing side to side independently of the others.
- There are 5.7 million gallons of water in the Caribbean Coral Reef aquarium in Epcot®!
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™ attraction located at Disney’s Hollywood Studios® is amongst the two tallest attractions at the Walt Disney World® Resort!
You can find more fun facts about Disney World to prepare for the trip you can win here!
How to Enter
To enter the giveaway and get your chance to win a trip to Disney World, all you have to do is
- Pick up some Chiquita Bananas at your local grocery store
- Pose with your best Chiquita smile for the camera
- Submit your picture here
- Share it with your friends and family to get votes!
Plus a Giveaway for My Readers!
As if a chance to win a trip to Disney World isn’t enough, there’s also a giveaway for you lucky readers!
With this giveaway you can win:
- Bananas Breakfast Bowl
- Chiquita Pens
- Chiquita Aprons
- Chiquita T-Shirt
a Rafflecopter giveaway
So don’t forget to head over and share your Chiquita smile for the chance to win a vacation to Disney World! When you enter, send me the picture so that I can share it and vote!
If you loved this post, you might also enjoy..