I have had my premium starter kit from Young Living Essential Oils, and they have completely changed my life and my family! I had been hearing about essential oils over and over again from friends, and I finally jumped in and gave them a try. I love to use them to keep me focused while homeschooling and working from home, to calm my crazy boys [and myself] into sleep and to make our house smell fantastic! (Trust me, that last one is a seriously challenging feat when there are so many boys!) I will be keeping you lovely readers updated with how I use the products, how they work, and how they help my family! I would love if you wanted to join my on this journey and learning experience.
Young Living Essential Oils
Essential oils are powerful and created to work perfectly with our bodies. It is ironic that the media talks about essential oils like they are a new trend—people have been using them for thousands of years! Remember the Christmas story with gold, frankincense, and myrrh? Frankincense is an essential oil. Crazy, right?
So there are tons of different businesses selling essential oils, just look on the shelves of the “natural section” of your Fred Meyers and they’re lined with “pure” essential oils. Here’s the bad news. There isn’t a strict legislation about what oil companies can put on their bottles, so you may buy an oil that said “pure” or “100% natural” or even “organic”, but it may have synthetics or chemicals to dilute the oil.
That’s why I picked Young Living Essential Oils. They are the only oil company that I’ve found in my research that has 100% control over every aspect of the entire process of making, packaging, and distributing the oils. They call it their “Seed to Seal” guarantee. You don’t have to trust the farmers, the bottlers, and the oil brokers are all doing what they say they’re doing, it’s just one company. Plus, they have a 100% open door policy. Anyone can visit any of the farms to see the exact process that Young Living goes through to supply us with incredible, therapeutic grade essential oils.
Also, Young Living essential oils are not sold in stores – They’re sold through individuals called Distributors. The special thing about this is that when you order oils from a Distributor, you enter into a specific YL community. These communities house unique resources and provide you with access to a group of people to that will answer all your questions about essential oils. This guidance and support is wonderful for essential oil newbies and pros because there is always room to learn! I am so thankful to have joined my YL community because I would have had no clue what I was doing otherwise!
If you are interested in joining our community, we would love to have you! My mentors began an amazing group of experienced and genuine essential oil users and distributors. This community has helped in educating me and can help educate you on the benefits of essential oils and how to use them safely. If you sign up with me, and find out how much you love YL essential oils and decide you’re interested in making this a business adventure of your own (although there’s ZERO pressure to sell!) we offer a huge support group to help you begin and grow and I’ll be there to support you every step of the way with any questions you have.
Ready to start using these oils to start naturally supporting your family’s health?
Here is the easiest and most affordable way! When you purchase a Young Living Premium Starter Kit (which is, on its own, a super deal at $160), you will receive:
- The Everyday Essential Oils Collection: Includes Peppermint, Lavender, Lemon, Frankincense, R.C.™, Thieves®, PanAway®, Purification®, Copaiba, and DiGize™.
- Young Living Diffuser
- Stress Away™ essential oil (5 ml)
- AromaGlide™ Roller Fitment
- An additional twelve essential oil sample size products
- Welcome to Young Living booklet
- Member Resource Guide
- Young Living Roadmap to Success
- Essential Oils at a Glance user’s guide
- 10 Love It? Share It! Bottles and Essential Oil Cards
Plus, I want to help you “get started” on your essential oil journey by kicking in these AWESOME EXTRAS:
- Educational Resources: So that you’ll actually know exactly what to do with all these oils!
- A $15 amazon gift card: Use it however you choose, just because I love you!
- Access to The Oil Nation and Oil Explorers Facebook Groups: Smart groups where you can ask essential oil questions and learn from over 1,000 members!
- Introductory Email Course: Covers essential oils basics so you’ll easily understand!
- Support and Resources: Just in case you want to try out the business side and make some extra cash!
*This offer is valid in US only when enrolled with sponsor and enroller id 2702747.
How to Sign Up for a Premium Starter Kit:
If you are ready to buy a starter kit, then be sure to sign up as a wholesale member (with one of the premium starter kits) through the instructions below.
1. Head over to the Young Living page and fill out your information. (Signing up as a wholesale member does not mean you have to ever sell anything. It simply gives you that option if you so choose and the ability to make Young Living Oil purchases at wholesale prices.)
2. Be sure the “Wholesale Member” option is checked so that you don’t end up paying retail prices.
3. Be sure the “sponsor ID” and “enroller id” say 2702747 (so I can send you your freebies!).
4. If you do not feel comfortable putting in your social security number (this is only for tax purposes if you decide to turn this into a business) then you can get an EIN from the IRS in just a few seconds here and use that number instead (the IRS just needs to be able to connect some number with you for tax purposes). They need a Social Security Number or an EIN because if you make $600 or more per year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail (which is required by law). Young Living will never share this info with anyone.
5. Select which starter kit you want to get. My recommendation is the Premium Starter Kit or Premium Starter Kit Military APO/FPO (and those are the ones where you get all of the extras from me). Those are the kits with oils that you will likely use almost every single day! You can get the kit that’s $150, or you can get a kit for $160 with an even nicer essential oil diffuser!
6. During the sign up process, please note that Step 3 is optional. The Young Living Essential Rewards (ER) program is great. It allows you to save on shipping costs and earn credit for every ER purchase along with monthly bonuses. You can always sign up for this voluntary program later; I’ll send over an email with more details on that after you sign up.
7. Go through the checkout process.
8. After you sign up, please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the promotion code OUTNUMBERED so I can send you your freebies!
Signing up for wholesale prices, you will get 24% off retail prices which is a fabulous deal on its own! If you sign up as a distributor you have the option of participating in multiple private Facebook groups of varying sizes where that educated community exists and offers a place to learn and ask questions. This is where I will meet with you and chat more about the business-y side of YL if you decide to end up selling (remember there is still NO pressure to sell!).
If you decide to sign up for wholesale prices with a starter kit, I really recommend the Premium Starter Kit [It’s the one I got!] because it offers by far the best value.
If you’re ready to become a wholesale member of Young Living (and get a lifetime 24% off of your essential oils) you can sign up here.
Important: This promotion is only available when you sign up with the sponsor ID and enroller ID as #2702747
Once you’ve signed up, I’ll send you a Hello email! If you don’t get one from me within 48 hours, please send an email to email@example.com. You’ll then be added to the multiple Facebook communities and I will be in touch with your oily journey immediately to make your process go as smoothly as possible!
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please confirm any information obtained from or through this website with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on this website.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does signing up make me a distributor?
Nope! You are not required to sell anything at all to anyone. When you become a wholesale member, you get a special link that you can share with friends and get credit from their purchases, but there are no minimum sales amounts at all. In fact, 90% of the wholesale members in Young Living don’t do the business side at all. They are buying from Young Living because of the quality alone.
Am I required to make a minimum purchase each month?
There are absolutely NO minimum monthly purchase requirements. To remain a wholesale member, you have to make $50 worth of purchases per year to keep your membership. But if there’s a year that you don’t make a $50 purchase, you can reinstate your wholesale membership discount by just placing a $50 order.
If you do find yourself making regular purchases each month, then Young Living has a rewards program (Essential Rewards) where you can make a nice percentage back in product credit each month on all of your purchases. So that’s a neat program to join if you find that you *want* to purchase regularly (but it’s not a requirement for being a wholesale member).
Does Young Living only sell essential oils?
The answer to this one was surprising to me when I first got my starter kit! Young Living actually has an entire line of personal care products, supplements, meal replacements, energy drinks, and more! Almost every product incorporates essential oils (for example, Frankincense Essential Oil is absolutely wonderful in facial products), but there’s a wide variety of products available.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
What do you say, friend? Ready to take this journey to natural wellness with me? Order your premium starter kit today!