Friends, I don’t want to admit it, but it’s just about time to get ready to go back to homeschooling. We are semi-year round homeschoolers, but we “start” our years in August. Which, by the way, is coming really fast this year!
Since I need to get everything ready for my own homeschool, I decided to team up with some other bloggers in the homeschool blogger network to put together an epic ten-day series!
10 Days of Back to Homeschool Prep for Homeschooling Moms
I’m writing 10 Days of Back to Homeschool Prep. We’ll be covering everything from choosing curriculum to setting up routines, to random tips and tricks for surviving the back to homeschool craziness!
Every day from 7/11-7/21 I’ll write one post in the series, so you can always check back to this post. The links at the bottom will go live as the posts are published!
- How to Choose the Right Homeschool Curriculum
- The Best Homeschool Planners
- Planning Our Your Homeschool Unit Studies
- Creating Your Homeschool’s Yearly Calendar
- Building a Weekly Homeschool Routine
- Building Your Daily Homeschool Routine
- Mentally Preparing for Back to Homeschool
- Easing Back Into Homeschooling
- Fun First Day of Homeschool Traditions
- Last Minute Back to Homeschool Reminders
Again, I’ll turn that list into links as each post goes live! On this site, you’ll know that it’s a link because the text will turn blue.
I hope that this ten days series helps you get yourself organized and set up for a successful homeschooling year! It won’t be easy, but we can survive the back to homeschool prep season together!
You can also check out the other bloggers’ posts below!
Latest posts by Kaylene (see all)
- Neurodiversity Doesn’t Exclude Your Autistic Child… You Do. - June 14, 2019
- What Happens When Parents Listen to Autistic Adults? - June 10, 2019
- The Problem with Autism Functioning Labels - June 8, 2019